The closing date for entries is the Monday 24th October 2011 but, as always, I would advise getting your entry in as early as possible, as entry sometimes closes early if the maximum number of competitors has been reached (225, for this competition.)
The competition will run in three categories:
- AA – Born 2002,2003. Competitors must be at least 8 years old on the day of the competition. 12th Mon and below.
- A – born 2000, 2001. 12th Mon and below.
- B/C – born 1996, 1997,1998,1999. 1st to 12th Mon only.
This is a very good competition to attend and the grade limits for this year’s event make it an excellent introduction to competition for less experienced Judoka.
The club’s players did very well at the competition last year and it would be nice if we could repeat that success. The more entries, the merrier!
As the entry form on the Judo Scotland web site is in MS Word 2007 format and not everyone’s browser or word processor can eat that format, we’ve converted the form into more common formats for you
- HIBARIKAN_Junior_open_2011_Entry_form – MS Word 2003 format
- HIBARIKAN_Junior_open_2011_Entry_form – Open Document format
- HIBARIKAN_Junior_open_2011_Entry_form – PDF format
As usual, check with Susie to make sure the competition is suitable for your child.