There have been several competitions in the last month and I’ve been a bit slow recording the results – Sorry.
2019 Scottish National Closed
The 2019 Scottish National Closed Championships were held at Ravenscraig Regional Sports Facilities over 9th-10th November 2019.
The club results were:
- Glen Ferrier – AA-band U25kg – Gold
- Jessie Edwards – B-band U44kg – Gold
- Aaron Clark – B-band U55kg – Gold
- Katelyn Cox – C-band U63kg – Silver
- Joseph Peden – C-band U60kg – Bronze
- Rebecca Bradley – C-band U63kg – Bronze
- Matthew Seeney – C-band U66kg – Bronze
- Fraser Clark – C-band U66kg – Bronze
- David Sommerville – C-band U73kg – Gold
- Rebecca Lamb – Junior U48kg – Silver
- Connor Wilson – Junior U66kg – Silver
- Benedict MacLennan-Patton -Junior U81kg – Gold
2019 Cherry Blossom Kyoso
The Cherry Blossom Kyoso 2019 competition was held at Craigswood Sports Centre, Livingston on 26/10/2019.
The competition was organised into pools of similar weight and ability rather than the usual weight categories.
The club’s results were:
- Lucy Ross – AA-band – Bronze
- Alex McWatt – A-band – Gold
International Sparkassen Alder Cup
The International Sparkassen Alder Cup was held from 26th-27th October 2019 in Frankfurt am Main. This a very large competition with over 2700 registered entries and Fraser Clark was there winning Gold:
- Fraser Clark – U15 U66kg – Gold
An amazing result Fraser!
2019 Welsh Open
The 2019 Welsh Open was held at the Sport Wales National Centre in Cardiff on 20/10/2019
- Katelyn Cox – Junior U63kg – Bronze
- Katelyn Cox – Senior U63kg – 5th
- Connor Wilson – Junior U66kg – 5th
Excellent results all round – Well done guys!